1/15/2008

Syb Sez

As I sit here with my fingers fasten to the keyboard, tears are streaming down my face. It's one of those moments that is hard to describe; a tender moment with God.

I'm reflecting on the words spoken to me by a dear friend. Earlier in the evening she
sent an SMS that she was not well. I returned the SMS saying that we were praying as it was our weekly prayer time at the International Church and I would call her as soon as I could.

I called. As Kati talked she kept saying, "Syble, I just needed to hear your voice. I needed to hear a word. " As I began to tell Ed about the conversation, my spirit was quicken with Kati's words. I began to weep thinking of how our Heavenly Father loves to hear our voice. He loves to hear our praises and in turn how precious the times that we hear His voice speaking to us.