5/13/2010

I guess you just would have had to be there....

Remember the sitcom "Home Improvements? Remember Mr. Wilson, Tim's neighbor? Every time that Tim would screw up in his everyday life, he would go to Mr. Wilson for advice. As always, Mr. Wilson had the answer, often using a philosophical or historical quotation to make his point. Tim would repeat what Mr.Wilson said to his wife, Jill, or the viewers of Tool Time, but he would often explain his revelation by misquoting Mr. Wilson. In the show, Mr. Wilson never showed his face. You would only see him from eyebrow up accept for only one episode.

The other night our neighbor was going to hand something over the fence to Ed and the funny thought hit me that this was a "Tool Time Tim & Mr. Wilson" moment. Of course, I grabbed my camera and struck a shot of this moment! Check our my photo of Ed and our next door neighbor who we now refer to as "Mr. Wilson"........